We’re thrilled to announce that Sir Keith Porter will be at both of our conferences, discussing “Fatal Fractures” and talking about trauma.
In addition, Mike Robinson from citizenAID will be at both conferences answering questions on citizenAID.
Other features to look forward to include:
- Learn all about CellAED® and how to teach how to use this groundbreaking AED that costs only £275 plus VAT and earn commission on sales.
- WIN A CellAED® Defib – extra free entry to everyone who attends and details of how you can get more entries. (If you already have a CellAED® you win two years of membership)
- A new haemostatic gauze available now called WoundClot™ will be discussed and you will learn how to teach this new way of stopping bleeding. Special offers on training and actual packs.
- We will be giving out the new ProTrainings Awards to recognise different levels of centre and instructor excellence.
- Meet the ProTrainings team and discuss how we can help you.
- Learn more about citizenAID and our latest range of citizenAID and community first aid projects.
- Very special discounts on a range of products when you attend either conference and discounts on Instructor courses through ITG.
- 20% off PractiMan manikins when you attend either of our conferences.
- Module one of our business development will start at the conference and then continue free only to attendees after the event with support and webinars.
- Developing training in your business.
- CPR challenges in training.
- Learn about the ProTrainings system and get the most from your dashboard, the latest news, new features, courses, and products at the ProTrainings conference.
- Personalised first aid kits to promote your business and earn more from your customers.
- There is much more over each day and more to come.
Attending the course, you will receive:
- Certified CPD certificate
- Buffet lunch and tea/coffee throughout the day
- Free promotional instructor material
- Special offers on products and training material
The cost for the event is £30 plus VAT for the day, including lunch and tea/coffee, plus a few extras on the day.
- Birmingham Conference – Join us at the Holiday Inn Express at the NEC on Friday 13th October. Click here to book
- Colchester Conference – Join us at the Colchester Rugby Club, just off the A12, on Friday 20th October. Click here to book
You can also book on by calling us on 01206 805359, or requesting an invoice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to cancel any booking. Payments are not refundable if you need to cancel, but you can move location if there are spaces.