We do not currently offer this as a blended or classroom course but it can usually be used as prior knowledge to cut down classroom time with other organisations. This course is also ideal for refreshing your skills at any time.
The Resuscitation Council (UK) states that “The outcomes for candidates attending an e-ALS course are the same as those attending a conventional 2-day ALS course.” This ProTrainings ALS course is ideal for any medical professional or non-professional first aider to increase knowledge and understanding of more advanced skills.
- Initial care and PPE
- Recognise and treat the deteriorating patient using a structured ABCDE approach
- Deliver standardised advanced CPR in adults, children and infants
- Manage a cardiac arrest by working with a multidisciplinary team in an emergency situation
- Utilise non-technical skills to facilitate strong team leadership and effective team membership
- Heart rhythms
- Airway management
- Pulse Oximetry
- DNR’s and When to Stop Resuscitation
- Pharmacology, Drugs and Medications
- Medical Emergencies
You can register for the course by visiting www.proals.co.uk.
The cost is £59.95 + VAT per learner and this accounts for 8 hours of CPD: It comes with a ‘Certified CPD Statement’, a ProTrainings certificate and an ‘Evidence-Based Learning statement’. Click for details of other training courses.
For more information on the course, call us on 01206 805359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org