We are pleased to announce that at both our ProTrainings conferences will be Professor Sir Keith Porter, the clinical Professor of Traumatology at the University of Birmingham & University Hospital Birmingham and co-founder and trustee of citizenAID giving a talk on Trauma and the citizenAID system.
In addition, Mike Robinson from citizenAID will be there all-day answering questions on citizenAID and with a buy two get one free on their Tourni-Key to increase the awareness of life-saving tourniquet.
We will have training on the soon-to-be-launched CLOTTA haemostat and the already launched Collaclot and attendees to the conferences will receive a free sample and a very low-priced offer of complete packs. Jonathan from CLOTTA will also be there to discuss this revolutionary product.
You will also be able to teach our new citizenAID courses as soon as they are live.
We will also be offering other conference deals to help you promote trauma in your courses and attending the conference will allow you to teach new programs when we release them. Including a 2-for-1 offer by citizenAID on the Tournikey tourniquet and an excellent offer on the RapidStop tourniquet.
We have a guest speaker on credit card security and accepting credit/debit cards from Worldpay. This short session is to keep yourself safe and avoid the dangers of accepting credit cards and you can arrange to get more information on card acceptance and discuss your needs during the breaks.
Birmingham conference is back at the Holiday Inn at the NEC on Friday 7th October – click here to book
Colchester conference is at the Colchester Rugby Club again just off the A12 on Friday 14th October – click here to book
The ProTrainings team will be there to give advice and Gabrielle will be there to discuss the ITG Instructor Training side. The event includes the following and more:
- Catastrophic Bleeding latest news and products
- Increasing sales
- citizenAID and the Tourni-Key – special offer
- Wound simulation
- Personalised first aid kits for your business – special offer
- Latest First Aid guidance
- Practi-Man latest – special offer
- Teaching in-house
- Oxygen and Entonox training and equipment – special offer
- Digital testing updates
- Updates to teaching material – new design PowerPoints
- New online courses and earnings from online sales
- Increasing sales and bookings
- Our digital forms and exams
- ProCourses to increase sales
- ILS and BLS changes and offering these courses to increasing markets
- Day rate work to increase your income
- Latest updates to the ProTrainings dashboards
- New projects in production
- FROS and the Level 3 first responder courses and the new level 4 – adding these ratings
- Major Incident Planning and Support and the Triage course
- Some different courses
- How to use blended training to expand your sales
- Pet First Aid latest and new courses
- Collaclot update and instructor pack offer
- Pet bleeding kits
- What is new and what is coming from ProTrainings
- Are you offering your customer all the courses you could teach?
- Instructor upgrade offers
- Special offers for conference
- More to follow……
Attending the course, you will receive the following:
- Certified CPD certificate
- Be able to teach the new courses, including the citizenAID courses
- Buffet lunch and tea/coffee throughout the day
- Free promotional instructor material
- Special offers on products and training material
The cost for the event is £30 plus VAT for the day, including lunch.