That’s why we’re launching a range of courses to suit all staff, managers and anyone responsible for managing and supporting those experiencing mental health issues in the workplace.
Mental health issues are on the rise. This may be because they are reported more frequently, but also because workload and stress at work are also increasing. An individual’s psychological and emotional well-being is just as important as their physical health.
What we cover:
- Understanding mental health
- Recognising and discussing issues
- Responsibilities in the workplace
- Supporting others
- Promoting a healthy work culture
- Mental health recovery action planning
- Stressors in the workplace
A variety of levels
Level 1 – This half day course is ideal for all employees, providing a basic awareness of mental health in the workplace. Visit the site here
Level 2 – Alongside the above, students will learn more about how people are affected by mental health and understand how to deal with situations. Visit the site here
Level 3 – More suited to managers and those responsible for supporting those suffering from mental health issues in the workplace. Additional to the level 2 course, this covers the HSE guidelines and assessment procedures concerning mental health in the workplace. Visit the site here
- Blended – By reducing time in the classroom and making a portion of the course available to be done online, you can complete the course at a time and location convenient for you! This is called ‘blended learning’. It’s easy and it’s much cheaper than a full classroom course too! Just go to www.promentalhealth.co.uk to register, purchase and complete the online part of your course. Once you’ve finished this, you can call us or visit www.procourses.co.uk to book your classroom session, completing your certification.
- Classroom – We have over 1000 instructors across the UK, and is able to provide classroom-based training at your facility or off-site. You can register for the course by visiting www.procourses.co.uk
- Fully online – Cover the same topics and gain the relevant knowledge, using only online learning. It’s cheap, easy and convenient. Learn at your leisure, any time, anywhere. Available on mobile, tablet and desktop, our courses are easily accessible. To get started, visit www.promentalhealth.co.uk
The ProTrainings instructor network means we have full coverage of the UK, making us the perfect training partner for your company or institution.
If you require multiple courses or want to discuss your requirements, we can offer group rates and tailored solutions to serve your needs.
Give us a call on 01206 805359 or visit www.procourses.co.uk and request a ‘group quote’.