We have launched a new Hospital and Telephone Triage course. This course is based on nationally accepted triage protocols to ensure that the patient is triaged quickly and to the right place for the best form of treatment. This course is ideal for many sectors including 111 call and integrated urgent care clinical assessment services.
You will learn about triage and the basics of how it is done. You will also learn about clinical observations that you will need to complete when you are carrying out triage then you will see loads of examples of hospital triage and a debrief of what was done and why.
Included in the course are examples of telephone triage as this has different requirements as you cannot see the patient or gain effective clinical observations.
This qualification and most of the other ProTrainings qualifications are Endorsed by TQUK to show our commitment to extra levels of compliance and quality assurance.
Companies, organisations or agencies are encouraged to contact us for group discounts and information about onsite training and how our system can be used to track and monitor your staff training.
- Covers hospital and telephone triage
- Ideal for 111 operators or hospital staff
- Includes taking of clinical observations to triage correctly
- Certified CPD at the highest level
- Learn at your pace with our video online training
- See practical scenarios covering many different subjects that you will come across
- This qualification and most of the other ProTrainings qualifications are Endorsed by TQUK to show our commitment to extra levels of compliance and quality assurance
You can see the full course content on the training page of the Hospital and Telephone Triage course
For more information phone us on 01206 805359, email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask your question on our online chat.