Declaration of Conformity certificates are required on most new products must be supplied to end users which must relate to the particular product placed on the market. The contents of this document are stated on the HSE website and they should declare key information, including:
- The name and address of the organisation taking responsibility for the product
- A description of the product
- List which product safety directives it complies with
- May include details of relevant standards used
- Be dated, and signed by a representative of the organisation placing it on the EU/EEA market.